President – Janice Lindstrom
1st Vice President – Open position
2nd Vice President – Carla Maurer
Treasurer – Julie Kodatsky
Assistant Treasurer – Open position
Recording Secretary – Carla Maurer
Corresponding Secretary – Tina Schmutz
- Books – Dorothy Malpass. Selects books donated by the club to our local library.
- Civic Gardens – Sherry Beam. Plans and coordinates civic events
- May Day – Deborah Pineau. May baskets on May 1
- Plant Exchange – Mary Gallo, Deborah Pineau. Coordinates and leads our biannual Plant Exchanges
- Cleveland Botanical Garden Representative – Karen Kelly. Represents our club as an Affiliate Garden Club of Cleveland Botanical Garden.
- Field Trips – Barb Earnhardt. Plans field trips and supervises the events.
- Flower Arranging – Barb Earnhardt. Plans flower arranging opportunities, floral design workshops and events.
- Garden Gathering – Karen Kelly. Plans our annual garden party benefit.
- Gardener to Gardener – Daniela Baloi. Experienced gardeners share expertise and support with fellow gardeners through workshops, presentations, panel discussions and fields trips.
- Grants – Susan McCutcheon. Reviews grant applications and awards grants for worthy projects that support our club mission.
- Herb Group – Sherry Beam. Works with members of the club’s special-interest group to explore the history and use of herbs.
- Historian – Documents club activities and preserves club documents, memorabilia and photos for the archives.
- Home & Garden Tour – 2021 – Jan Lindstrom 2022 – Julie Kodatsky, Jennifer Fisher. Plans and directs the club’s annual tour.
- Hospitality – Judy Mikita. Arranges for refreshments and centerpiece at our monthly meetings.
- Membership – Lois James – Welcomes members to our meetings. Updates membership and dues information. Plans New Member events.
- Newsletter – Sophia Loferski. Edits the monthly club newsletter and prepares it for publication.
- Programs – Tanya McInerney. Selects topics for monthly meeting and makes arrangements with the speaker and the meeting location.
- Publicity – Erika Raeth. Works with social media, the local newspaper and the community television station to publicize Tour.
- Scholarship – Kathy Foley. Presents the HGC scholarship information to local schools. Chairs the scholarship Committee. Coordinates the annual Scholarship Reception each May.
- Trees – Jan Lindstrom. Coordinates with the Hudson Arborist and Hudson Tree Commission on the community’s street trees and trees on school property. Provides recommendations for the club’s annual donation for tree planting and care.
- Website/Facebook – Sue L’Hommedieu. Updates the club website and Facebook.
- Youth -Sarah Fulytar and Kathy Harrison. Works with Hudson Schools to hold the Green Thumb program, Harvest Fair, and Arbor Day events