President – Janice Lindstrom
1st Vice President – Open position
2nd Vice President – Carla Maurer
Treasurer – Beth Loxley
Assistant Treasurer – Open position
Recording Secretary – Carla Maurer
Corresponding Secretary – Tina Schmutz
- Books – Kim Nickerson. Selects books donated by the club to our local library.
- Civic Gardens – Sherry Beam. Plans and coordinates civic events
- May Day – Deborah Pineau. May baskets on May 1
- Plant Exchange – Mary Gallo, Deborah Pineau. Coordinates and leads our biannual Plant Exchanges
- Cleveland Botanical Garden Representative – Karen Kelly. Represents our club as an Affiliate Garden Club of Cleveland Botanical Garden.
- Field Trips – Barb Earnhardt. Plans field trips and supervises the events.
- Flower Arranging – Barb Earnhardt. Plans flower arranging opportunities, floral design workshops and events.
- Garden Gathering – Karen Kelly. Plans our annual garden party benefit.
- Gardener to Gardener Daniela Baloi – Talks by members about various garden subjects from composting to plant care.
- Grants – Susan McCutcheon. Reviews grant applications and awards grants for worthy projects that support our club mission.
- Herb Group – Sherry Beam. Works with members of the club’s special-interest group to explore the history and use of herbs.
- Home & Garden Tour – 2022 – Julie Kodatsky, Bronwyn Pierson. Coordinates the planning of this annual fundraiser, working with the Home & Garden Committee Chairs.
- Hospitality – Judy Mikita. Arranges for refreshments and centerpiece at our monthly meetings.
- Membership – Lois James – Welcomes members to our meetings. Updates membership and dues information. Plans New Member events.
- Newsletter – Sophia Loferski. Edits the monthly club newsletter and prepares it for publication.
- Programs – Tanya McInerney. Selects topics for monthly meeting and makes arrangements with the speaker and the meeting location.
- Publicity – Open Position. Works with social media, the local newspaper and the community television station to publicize Tour.
- Scholarship – Lynda Grieves. Presents the HGC scholarship information to local schools. Chairs the scholarship Committee. Coordinates the annual Scholarship Reception each May.
- Trees – Jan Lindstrom. Coordinates with the Hudson Arborist and Hudson Tree Commission on the community’s street trees and trees on school property. Provides recommendations for the club’s annual donation for tree planting and care.
- Website/Facebook – Open (website) Sue L’Hommedieu (Facebook). Updates the club website and Facebook.
- Youth -Sarah Fulytar and Kathy Harrison. Working with Youth Chair bagging trees for Arbor Day activity in April, seeds for Green Thumb activity in May and working the Harvest Fair Aug.